Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Right now thank goodness this page is just my journal. It is private to me and I feel safe putting things here….like my weight yesterday!! I didn’t weigh myself this morning but I DID go work out. 30 mins on the elliptical machine with the Ipod DH got me so I could go back to the gym. It was good to get a real workout and stretch in. It is a good thing I like to work out! At least I have that going for me. Got my wrist bank for Zumba tonight with Julie. I hope I don’t chicken out.

Diet was bad, bad, bad yesterday even though I said I was starting a new week…that is what I get for not planning ahead. McDonalds for breakfast (however only got 1 sausage biscuit), Wendy’s for lunch (grilled chicken combo with both buns), and Chili’s for dinner (chips and salsa with queso, bacon ranch chicken quesadilla) and do-si-do girl scout cookies for an after dinner munchies…..I don’t want to do the calorie count but today will be better.

Chicken seems to be a theme here…good think I like chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment